

Our Stake had a 24th Celebration at Kleffner Ranch. They had a Huge BBQ, hand carts too pull and play with, a greased pole climbing contest, and tons of games for the kids, and too top it off a pie eating contast. However we cant do anything without shall we say a little "DRAMA" Chaos bad luck whatever you want to call it, We lost our van keys 2 days ago and found out it costs $180 to have it re-keyed and we have to tow it to the Dealership, and out Washer decided to start a leak and it flooded the kitchen, but we made it to the party and it was a lot of fun.



7 comments:
are you kidding me????
Oh man... only you, He He:) Just kindding! I love your blog!! awesome pictures of your cute family, and great stories!! Can't wait to see Hawaii pics!
OMGoodness!! Cute pic with the handcart, though! Glad you were able to enjoy the shindig.
Don't you just days like that!
Yes!! I'm glad you decided to become a blogger! I will be able to keep up with what you are doing now. :)
Hip Hip Hooray! I love you guys and I am so glad that you are bloggin' now. Your background and picture is awesome. Looks like you guys had a good time during the Pioneer celebration.
HELLO??? UPDATE TIME!!!!
Post a Comment