Our ward held its first father's and Son's campout on Aug 22-23. Rather than pitching a tent Glenn and the boys took the seats out of the van and put down some cushions and used it as the tent. The pictures below are Noah and Matthew getting ready to go to sleep and a couple of pictures from the next morning. They couldn't find the group the first night so they just pulled over to the side of the road and had a little camp out of their own...complete with watching Transformers before bed. They met up with the ward in time for breakfast the next morning.


2 comments:
all I can say is... it's about time!!! JK Love ya... and it looks like the boys had fun!
Look at all the new blog posts!! Good on-ya. And some nice updates I will be adding to my blog as well. Glad the kids had fun camping. I'm ready for another camping trip and school has only been going for a week. Yikes!
Post a Comment