Our forcasted high on Monday Sept 1 is in the high 40's - which makes us wonder where summer went...it most certainly was a fun one. We thought it might be fun to post a few pictures of one heck-of-a fun and busy summer. The summer started out in yellowstone, followed by Emma's tonsil extraction, followed by endless fun at the waterslide, a boat ride at gates of the mountains, a visit to the Montana historical society, a tour train ride around Helena, a hot dog dinner at Park Lake, time at hauser lake, a couple of very quick visits to Utah... and who know's whater ever else we forgot. Here are just a few of our favorite family pics from the summer...
That sounds like a fun fun summer. I'm jealous. I can't believe it was 52 degrees on the first day of school. It was 110 degrees here. I could totally handle that campout also. I would even watch Transformers if I could sleep in the van.
Cute pictures. You made our summer fun also. The visits were terrific. The new school clothes are soooo cute and the kids in them are even cuter. I hope everyone enjoys school this year. I remember the cc cookies and the fun talks on the first day. I miss that. Love Grandma
Wow! it's cold there! We still have temps in the 90's. I have to send water with the kids to drink on the bus on the way home. Cute stuff! Looks like you had a fun summer. Miss you!
I love how you find people through other's blogs and I am so glad to find your cute family and pictures. Also, glad you enjoyed your summer and I have to agree with wondering where summer went. If you want, send me an email and I will invite you to our blog.
You have such a cute family! I like the chocolate chip cookie tradition on the first day of school. Too bad I didn't still have a little one at home to do that with. Maybe I should have just enjoyed the cookies myself:)
What fun? It looks like you guys had a good time this summer. It was so good to see you this year. I can't believe that you have snow right now. I am ready for the cold weather, I am so sick of the heat. Love you.
We have joined the world of Bloggers. This is our first attempt and it only took two days to get up and running. We are really hoping that this gets easier, and faster. We have a few fun things we will be catching up on...so come back often. The first posts will not be in exact order but we are sure you will be able to figure them out.
I am a Wife to my cute hubby, Mother of 4 Beautiful Children. I love my Family and raising my 4 kids. They are my whole life. I am also a friend and volenteer. I also love to do Hair, I love having my toes done, I am addicted to Purses/Shoes/Bags, and Boutiques. I love Clearance Sales and Garage Sales. I also love a good Beverage (mostly Diet Coke w/ pellet ice. and Vanilla Syrup, or a good lime wedge, ummmm I'm thirsty.)
10 comments:
That sounds like a fun fun summer. I'm jealous. I can't believe it was 52 degrees on the first day of school. It was 110 degrees here. I could totally handle that campout also. I would even watch Transformers if I could sleep in the van.
Cute pictures. You made our summer fun also. The visits were terrific.
The new school clothes are soooo cute and the kids in them are even cuter. I hope everyone enjoys school this year. I remember the cc cookies and the fun talks on the first day. I miss that.
Love Grandma
Wow! it's cold there! We still have temps in the 90's. I have to send water with the kids to drink on the bus on the way home. Cute stuff! Looks like you had a fun summer. Miss you!
You guys are so cute! I miss hanging out in Montana.. m&m's and popcorn anyone?? Or perhaps a taco from taco del mar with guacamole and taco sauce???
I love how you find people through other's blogs and I am so glad to find your cute family and pictures. Also, glad you enjoyed your summer and I have to agree with wondering where summer went. If you want, send me an email and I will invite you to our blog.
Julie
jagadams@live.com
You have such a cute family! I like the chocolate chip cookie tradition on the first day of school. Too bad I didn't still have a little one at home to do that with. Maybe I should have just enjoyed the cookies myself:)
Sooo cute!! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe it's back to school time already. What a fun summer you guys have had. and I LOVE!! the playlist!
What fun? It looks like you guys had a good time this summer. It was so good to see you this year. I can't believe that you have snow right now. I am ready for the cold weather, I am so sick of the heat. Love you.
a few trips to utah this summer? i am telling laurel......... :)
oh yeah! great blog guys, your kids are cute as ever and so big.
Post a Comment