Sep 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like....

We woke up this morning to snow capped mountains.... If you look close enough in the pictures (through the clouds) you can see the snow. These pictures are from our front and back yards.
We are hoping that this is not a sign of a harsh winter...



8 comments:

Jen said...

Holy snow batman! NO WAY!!!! That's insane! Must be chilly there too!

Joyous said...

nice playlist!!! I'm jealous of the snow... bring on the cold!!!

Coneen said...

It was cold here today also. Our mountains got snow. It's suppose to warm back up at the end of the week. We got an inch of rain. We needed it desperately. The cool weather felt great!

Tammy said...

I want some snow!! I could use some cold weather like only TK and Joy can imagine right now. We got rain for the first time all summer this weekend. It was blissful!!

Shelley said...

I LOVE the snow! I hate to be contrary, but bring on the COLDEST, HARSHEST, winter EVER!!!!

Karey said...

Well, the weather here in the sunshine state is spectacular!!! Hate to rub it in. That's one thing I don't miss about Montana. The summers are too short. I love how in Florida, you can actually see all the kids halloween costumes because they aren't covered up by snowsuits! Cute pics. You have an awesome view.

Kristin and Seth said...

I miss summer, but actually I get excited for winter too. I love to ski and I love snow for the most part.

Jen said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog to find out what to do! Love your guts!