
Nov 3, 2008
Happy Halloween
Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Matthew was a gorilla (Madison teased him that he chose not to dress up this year), Emma was a diva witch (and she is looking way too grown up), and Noah was Iron Man (we were very surprised his costume made it to October 31, He wore it almost everyday for over a month). Madison wore a bat headband that the principal grumpily made her remove. (beware: Glenn's soapbox opinion is about become very prevelant) its amazing to me that evil horrible songs can be played at a school dance but a sixth grader can't wear a bat headband...explain that one (ok - I will spare you from anymore. I'm done and I will now return to the fun that is Halloween) The pictures below are all from the parade at the school. Unfortunately we did not get any pictures of Madison. The kids went to the trunk or treat at the ward building and then we went to the Wilkersons house so we could go through their haunted house. It was loads of fun, and way too much candy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Very cute. You all look great. I'm very impressed with Emma. She looks amazing. Matthew looks very realistic. Noah, wow what a super hero. I love Ironman. Much Love Grandma
Fun stuff! They all look so cute. Emma sure does look a bit older! Usually I hide the kids costumes till Halloween so they don't ruin them but this year they were really good about keeping them hung up in their closets. Now they can wear them whenever of course.
Wow I love Emma's costume! your kids are so cute. Poor Madison, that is probably the first time she has ever been in trouble in school.
How cute are they? Emma is absolutely beautiful, what a great costume. I know what you mean about all the candy, I can't stop eating it all. :) I am glad that you all had a great Halloween.
TK... I hear ya about the candy... at least you only have a week left... then there's me who has 3 and a half months!!! Mel... your kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!I LOVE Matthew's costume, and Emma? Hello, I thought she was Madison for a minute... whoa!!!
Post a Comment