We have joined the world of Bloggers. This is our first attempt and it only took two days to get up and running. We are really hoping that this gets easier, and faster. We have a few fun things we will be catching up on...so come back often. The first posts will not be in exact order but we are sure you will be able to figure them out.
I am a Wife to my cute hubby, Mother of 4 Beautiful Children. I love my Family and raising my 4 kids. They are my whole life. I am also a friend and volenteer. I also love to do Hair, I love having my toes done, I am addicted to Purses/Shoes/Bags, and Boutiques. I love Clearance Sales and Garage Sales. I also love a good Beverage (mostly Diet Coke w/ pellet ice. and Vanilla Syrup, or a good lime wedge, ummmm I'm thirsty.)
2 comments:
Why wasn't Annie Rice there? Bet it wasn't as fun without that babe in a bikini......
Lets do it again and get some pictures of Annie in the Bikini and repost.
Post a Comment